We recently commissioned an evaluation of all our services to discover what works well, why and most importantly what difference our projects make to the lives of young people. There is a full report and a summary which would be a great place to start your journey with Pure Insight.
Pure Insight Evaluation Report
Pure Insight delivers a comprehensive package of services for care experienced young people, providing access to the highest quality support - via a single ‘front door’, delivered by specialist voluntary sector organisations working together in formal partnership. We are delivering this approach in 5 local authorities, we aim to expand the offer more widely as a series of core and additional services that can be commissioned by councils based on their local context.
Our model responds to huge unmet needs: both in terms of a single dedicated service which offers consistent long-term support; and the lack of specialist services (e.g. mental health; employment support) which can provide intensive, time-limited help through crisis.
1. A lead voluntary sector care leaver organisation, which advocates for care leavers and manages the partnerships, data, service user journey, liaison with statutory.
2. A highly effective community based volunteer Mentoring programme for care leavers.
3. A Psychological Wellbeing Service, with psychological wellbeing workers delivering a range of therapeutic interventions for young care leavers at times and in places suitable to them.
4. Fast Track Counselling service – trauma worker to provide 1:1 trauma counselling to care leavers.
5. Care Leaver Parents Service –additional wrap around support systems for young parents in need
6. Care Leaver Employment Support - Specialist Supported Employment workers providing tailored 1:1 support package
7. Group/Peer Support Projects – with a focus on wellbeing, connection and belonging
We are a growing community passionate about supporting care experienced young people to thrive.